A large part of our business is helping our clients to minimise risk.
An effective risk process is essential to setting the baseline case for any due diligence process, be it for commercial reasons such as financing of an operation, acquisition or merger, or establishing baseline property pre-condition surveys (for example in relation to contaminated materials at industrial sites).
Our experienced Senior Auditors can provide an independent assessment that can meet your environmentally related due diligence and compliance needs.
With a number of auditors trained and/or accredited by RABQSA, the experience we offer in risk management and auditing is broad and ranges from statutory compliance audits (as required by state government planning authorities) to self instigated client due diligence audits seeking to better identify and evaluate risks.
Types of environmental audits completed include:
- due diligence audits
- pre purchase audits
- project approval compliance audits
- management plan compliance and implementation audits
- emission audits such as noise, air emissions, water discharge audits
- environmentally hazardous materials/dangerous goods storage audits
- site contamination audits
- waste minimisation and management audits
- indoor air quality audits
- cooling tower audits (Accredited Victorian Auditors)