Healthy Buildings International provides a range of environmental services to address the business needs of our clients across all stages of the project cycle.
With extensive expertise in a number of market sectors including transport, mining, government and construction, Healthy Buildings International works alongside clients and project teams to ensure environmental considerations are fully integrated with the project design, construction and operation.
Our vision is to achieve the best environmental and business outcomes for our clients and the broader community.
- Hazardous Materials Surveys including Lead, PCBs, SMFs
- Register Development and Risk Assessments
- Lead Content in Paint or Dusts
- Lead in Water
- Radon Monitoring
- Dangerous Goods
- Preliminary site investigation
- Detailed site investigation and risk assessment
- Remediation strategic advice and strategy development and implementation (in-situ and ex-situ)
- Remediation design and tender specification
- Remediation environmental management and planning advice
- Remediation environmental assessment preparation
- Remediation and validation implementation management
- Workplace Hazard Identification (Chemical, Biological and Physical)
- Exposure Monitoring
- Workplace Risk Assessment
- Workplace Hygiene Training and Awareness
Green Building Design and Performance
- Green Star
- Indoor Air